THE BIZ BOOSTER
Hosted by Nina Blohm
In today’s podcast episode, we talk all about marketing funnel basics. If you are a new or seasoned online entrepreneur, you will find a lot of value in this episode because many entrepreneurs jump into content creation, doing lead generation, building lead magnets, etc. without thinking about their marketing funnel strategy. And that means that you are missing out on clients because you are not pushing them to the bottom of your marketing funnel. Tune in as I share with you what is a marketing funnel, the stages of a marketing funnel, and how it correlates with different parts of your marketing strategy.
– Why did I rebrand The Biz Booster Podcast
– What is a marketing funnel
– How knowing the foundations of a marketing funnel can help you hit the next milestone within your business
– Stages of a marketing funnel
– Why should you have different content pillars
– Client retention and how to make your customers/clients come back to you
– Check out our agency website ninabvirtually.com
– Let’s chat and see if we are a good fit, book a call with me
– Apply to work with us here
– Build your dream website in one day
– Leave a 5-star review on Apple Podcast
Ready to scale beyond what you thought was possible & build a sustainable business that lights your soul on fire?? If you are an online service provider, digital creative, or coach who is ready to step into their next level of wealth, you are in the right place! Tune in!
Your Host Nina Blohm is here to give you all the tools & guidance you need to build a solid foundation, improve your marketing, boost your visibility, and manifest the most abundant version of yourself! Nina went from broke to booked out in 48 hours when she first entered the space as a social media manager! Over the past year and a half, she was able to scale her business to $10K months as a service provider. If you’re ready to do the same, put on some headphones, get comfy and tune into The Biz Booster Podcast!
Leave a review
on on apple podcasts
I have lots to say!